Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Just Between Friends Sale

I have been blogging a lot about getting ready for a big consignment sale, but I haven't really gone into details about it.  It is the sale my girlfriends and I can't wait to shop at.  It's called Just Between Friends and it's amazing.  The sale starts Thursday, March 21st, and runs through Sunday, March 24th.  It's at the Mesquite Rodeo Exhibit Hall--1700 Rodeo Drive, Mesquite, TX 75149.  It has anything and everything you could ever need for your babies, toddlers, kids and maternity needs.  Everything is divided into sections to make it easier for you to find what you are looking for.  I went for the first time ever when I was pregnant with Makenzie and loaded up.  I got everything I needed for a fraction of the cost of what I would have spent shopping in stores.  They have a sale in the spring/summer (this one), and one for fall/winter.  I can't wait to shop and get all of Makenzie's clothes and shoes for the upcoming spring and summer.  Check out their website and get ready for the best, and biggest consignment sale ever!!!
Just Between Friends--Mesquite


No comments:

Post a Comment