Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Shopping day

Today was Just Between Friends day!!! Woohoo!!!! It was a lot different than I had planned! I had to bring my knee scooter and rig 2 bags on the handle bars, but it worked! I got tons of shoes and clothes, a few books, a potty chair and a potty seat(that goes on the big toilet), a puzzle, a toy car and a baby cradle that rocks and had a mobile! Shannon, Korie and I went and it was our first time getting to go early at 1, since we volunteered! It wasn't that crowded and we got first dibs on everything!! I ended up spending more than I had planned on, since we are going back on Saturday for a presage of half price day!! Oh-well! Makenzie got some great stuff!!! I'm off to lay down and put my foot up--a little sore and tired! (And my good foot/leg is sore and tired from having to carry and scoot me around!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment