Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday tidbits

I have the best husband ever--hands down!!! He has been taking such good care of me and Makenzie! Tonight he left work early to take me and all my stuff for the consignment sale! He had to take it in, get me registered and put everything where it went in the warehouse! He did such a good job!!!! I am so excited for the sale tomorrow---wish I had two good legs to shop on!! I went back to the ortho doctor today to get my MRI results! I have a stress fracture in my heel, partially torn plantar fascia muscle, 2 torn ligaments, and a bone contusion!! No weight bearing for 2 more weeks at least! These crutches are killing me!! My work has been nice and accommodating me! Live been stuffing envelopes and scanning charts--so boring!!





No comments:

Post a Comment