Saturday, September 13, 2014

A little catch up

Wednesday we took Madi to the eye doctor to get her blocked tear duct checked out.  She put a stain in her eyes to see how long it took it to drain out.  The left one drained immediately, but the right one stayed in there and just teared out on her cheek.
We made the decision to go ahead and have it probed to open it up.  She was gone a few minutes and came back and drank her bottle and went to sleep.  It wasn't bad at all.  She cried, don't get me wrong.  But she was also tired and hungry before they took her back and had already started crying.  We have been doing drops in that eye 4 times a day and we can already tell a difference. She hasn't had any gooping or tearing up.  I'm glad we got that over with.

Thusday Kenzie had dance.  She is absolutely adorable.  I love peeking through the window and watching her.  She has spotted me a few times and will holler at me thru the glass and wave--she's going to get me in trouble.

 Bebe and Papa came over Friday to spend the night.  It's the first time my dad has ever stayed over.  They came to help me get my  house in order and do some of the bigger tasks.  Dad and I went to Lowes to get our supplies and grabbed dinner on the way home.  We decided we were too tired to start working so we just hung out instead and went to bed.  Bebe brought Makenzie a necklace that has their saying on it.  "I love you to the moon and back".
We were up bright and early this morning.  Papa hung up a ceiling fan and a curtain rod and curtains in the play room.  He plugged up 2 holes where the garage door meets the concrete that was allowing critters in my garage.  He also hung up the curtain rods and curtains in my room.   Bebe had her hands full with the kids.  She also rearranged Kenzie's bedroom and straitened it up and put up some decorations.  I was finally able to clean the garage out.  It was such a disaster but I went though every box and pulled out stuff I didn't need.   I can pull my car in now.



I am so thankful that they came over.  We got a lot done, plus it is just nice to have the company.  After they left and the kids were napping, I went through all my totes of stuff I'm selling at the Just Between Friends Sale and got everything safety pinned to hangers.  Now I have to enter them all in the computer and put the tags on them.  Tomorrow is the Diving Consign sale.  Korie, Shannon and I are going shopping for the kiddos.  We love these consignment sales.  

No comments:

Post a Comment