Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Back to reality

Madison was so excited to see her sister on Sunday when we got home.  She would break her neck to turn around to follow her.  It is so sweet to see how much she loves her, and Kenzie is so good with her.
They played all afternoon together while I got back to the laundry and cleaning.  Scotty and I started working on the "middle" room, as we call it.

Monday I picked the girls up and we went to the park to play.  The weather was perfect.  It is starting to cool off a little.





We had a great time.  After dinner we went back outside to play some more.  Kenzie really likes riding her tricycle and is getting pretty fast.  Madi and I sat on a blanket and watched her.


Today I had to drop off my clothes that I am consigning to the Just Between Friends.  It looks amazing and I can't wait to shop tomorrow.  I picked up Kenzie and we went to get her hair cut.  She got a lot cut off and it looks better.  I almost wish I had taken off even more to sit on top of her shoulders.

Tomorrow Korie and Shannon and I get to shop at the Just Between Friends sale early.  This is my favorite sale of the year and I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment