Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Mid-week catch up

My days are running together and I can't find the time to sit down and blog at night.  I guess my 3-4 days, sometimes a week, catch up's will have to do.

Sunday, Korie and I met up with Shannon and went to the Divine Consign sale.  We had a great time and got some really good stuff.


I got the girls some really great stuff for this fall and winter.  Korie and I went to a few more stores on the way home and shopped some more!!!

Monday the girls and I played outside all afternoon.  Kenzie pulled out everything that I cleaned up and played with it.  She learned how to petal on her tricycle up and down the sidewalk.  Madi played in her exersaucer while I cleaned up in the garage.  I went through the rest of the boxes and rearranged some things.  Pretty much everything is unpacked now from the garage.  I need to get some garage shelves so I can put everything up.

After getting hot and sweaty, we came inside and played some more.  I cooked us dinner and we waited on Daddy to get home from work.  Madison decided she didn't need me to hold her bottle for her tonight.  <sad face>
She is growing up too fast and I don't like it.  After the girls went to bed, I unpacked some boxes.  To my surprise I found the screws to Madi's bed in a box with my cleaning supplies.  I can't imagine why I didn't check in that box when I was looking for them!!!

Tuesday the girls and I came home and waited on Dallas and Koko to come over.   Kenzie helped me put together some toys and install batteries.  She loves to help anyone do anything.

Dallas and Kenzie ran around and played and then we went in to watch  Koko paint the tree on Madi's wall.





 
The tree looks amazing and I can't wait to see it finished with the birds and owls on the branches.  Dallas and Kenzie were so cute.  They played together and loved on Madi and then stole our phones and played games on them together.  Before they left they had a hug session that turned into a wrestling match that turned into a game of chase.  Love these sweet kids.

Tonight I ran some errands after work and picked up the kids and came home to meet up with daddy.  He was off today and did a bunch around the house.....I was very surprised and impressed.  It started pouring down rain and Kenzie wanted to play in it.  I gave her my umbrella and she was off.
We took the kids to dinner and Madi sat in the highchair like a big girl for the first time.
I tried feeding her some avocado but she wasn't a fan and it came right back out!!  She did however love drinking water from my straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment