Friday, September 5, 2014

Family Vacation Part 2

Friday morning we slept in and then headed to breakfast around 10.  We had planned to go to the Palm Beach water park for the day.  I found a good groupon for it, so we packed all our stuff and headed that way.  After getting everything out of the car and packed on us like mules, and lugging both kids about a mile to the water park entrance, we were told it was a private party for the day and we couldn't go.  Whomp whomp.  We hiked back to the car and decided to go to the beach instead.


Madi loved the beach today.  I sat her on a towel down by Kenzie and she loved watching her and watching the waves come in.  She got sleepy and took a beach nap.  I was jealous, nothing better than a nap on the beach.  Makenzie did her thing and played with her toys down by the water.  Her and Scotty walked out in the waves and she had a blast.





Kenzie said she needed to poo poo so I put a swim diaper on her, thank god I packed one.  She had the hardest time going in it.  She kept saying "I'm a big girl and I don't poopoo in diapers".  I finally convinced her it was ok to go.  Poor girl.  We loaded up and went back to the hotel to clean up and then headed to our favorite pizza place for lunch.


We stopped for ice cream on the way back to the hotel and then we all laid down to take a nap.  Everyone except Kenzie.  She played with her babies and I listened to her for awhile talk to them.  She sounds just like me.  Things I tell her, she tells her babies.  I have to watch what I say and how I say things to her.  We got up and headed downstairs to swim.  On the way to the pool something caught Kenzie's eye and she said, "come here I show you somfhing".....it was racks full of the babies she likes.  (They are Ty stuffed animals).  We bargained with her that if she would swim by herself with her floaty then we would come back and she could pick one out.  It started out the same with her clinging to us and whining, so finally I just let her go.  She cried for a minute and then started laughing and said "I like this, don't hold me".  That girl I swear.  She swam the rest of the night by herself and didn't want anyone to touch her.  She was so proud of herself.
Madison floated around in her floaty all night.  She loves the water.  She would kick her little feet and look around and at the end she was kicked back with her feet tucked up and was in a trance floating around.






 We stopped and let Makenzie pick out a baby on the way back up the room.  She picked a dragon and was so proud of herself and showed everyone on the elevator her "new dragon for simmin by mysefh".  It was so cute.
We had a great second day on our vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment