Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kenzie'isms

This crazy girl says some of the funniest things!!!  She is so sassy and silly.  My favorite new thing she is saying is, "I love you sooo much".  She started saying it out of the blue and at random times, and I absolutely love it!!!  She also picked a phrase up from her daddy.  When someone is taking too long he will say clock.  Kenzie has picked it up and uses it at the correct time too.  When they were going down the slide at the hotel she called clock on the kids in front of her and said, "clock, come on guys".  I laughed so hard.  She has also said it in the drive thru line, at a red light and to a little old lady checking out in front of us.  She cracks me up.  She has also picked back up saying s*** again.  When we were walking to our car and Scotty said it was all the way at the end, without missing a beat, Kenzie said well s*** and kept walking.  Scotty and I both looked at each other to make sure we heard her right! We did.  She has said it on a few other occasions, in the correct context too.  I always tell her we don't say that word and have to walk away so she doesn't see me laughing!  She is very big into pretend play right now and I love hearing the scenarios she comes up with.  Her little personality comes out more and more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment