Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

There is nothing better than being a mommy!  I'm so lucky to have the most amazing girls to call my own!  
It may not be the most glamorous job all the time but it is the most rewarding by far!  My family spoiled me today!  They let me sleep in a little and then brought in cards and gifts and we all snuggled in bed!  They got me a FitBit that I have been wanting!  I also got a selfie stick!  We had so much fun taking selfies with it today and being silly!
The girls made cute mason jars with their handprints on them and put flowers in them for their grandparents!  I had them make me one too!
I snuck off to the gym while Madi took a nap and got caught in a hail storm!  I was freaking out a little!  Bebe and Papa came over later and Scotty cooked us an amazing fajita dinner!!
The girls always run out to greet them and then drags them inside!!  They love their Bebe and Papa so much!  I am so lucky to have my mom!  Not only is the most amazing mom, but she is also my best friend and I'm so thankful that I have her to do life with!! 
Today also makes me miss my granny!  She was the sweetest, funniest lady ever!  I would do anything to have had my babies get to meet her!  She would have just loved that and the girls would have loved her so much!
Happy Mother's Day to my mom and granny!


No comments:

Post a Comment