Thursday, May 21, 2015

Vacation Day 6--Disney World

Today was the day I have been looking forward to for months!  We woke up early and got our backpacks packed and everyone dressed!  
We caught the bus and headed to Magic Kingdom!  I had mapped out where the rides were that I for sure wanted to do and we headed that way first!
The first ride we came to were the Tea Cups.  All the girls rode it while papa stayed with the stroller!  Kenzie squealed and laughed the whole time!

She wanted to spin so fast!  I can definitely tell I'm getting old because I would have been perfectly fine with no extra spinning!  Next up was Dumbo!  Kenzie and I rode this one and she kept us up high the whole time!

We came across a Goofy roller coaster that Kenzie wanted to go on!  It was kind of a big one so I wasn't sure how it would turn out!
I rode in the front alone while Bebe and Kenzie rode together!  She loved it!  Kenzie is going to be my little daredevil!  She wanted to ride it again so this time Papa took her!
We had a fast pass scheduled to meet Repunzle and Cinderella so we headed there next!

Her favorite was Cinderella!  She chatted with her for awhile and then hopped right up in her lap!  (Nobody does this, you just pose beside them)

We rode the carousel next!  I took the girls with me while Bebe and Papa rested!

Kenzie loved it!  Madi tolerated it--not a fan though!  We had some time to kill before our next fast pass so I took Kenzie to ride another roller coaster!  This one had an hour wait and Madi was asleep so Bebe and Papa stayed in the shade!
This one was even bigger than the first one!  She squealed and laughed the whole time!  When it was over she told me "thank you for taking me here mommy this is the best day ever".  Made me tear up a little to see her having so much fun!  Next up we rode in a clam shell through scenes of Little Mermaid and then we met Ariel.
We rode Aladin's flying carpets next!  The girls really liked this one!

We grabbed some lunch afterwards and hung out in the air conditioner for awhile! It was so HOT!  The parade was our next plan so we staked out a place!  Kenzie LOVED the parade and would squeal and point and dance every time a float came by! (Those pics are on my big camera so I will post later). After the parade we headed back to the hotel to rest and then come back later after dinner!  Kenzie passed out on Papa on the bus and stayed asleep getting off, for the stroller ride to our room and when I moved her to the bed!  Madi crashed out right away too!

Everyone was nice and refreshed after their naps!  We had dinner downstairs and then took the bus back over to the park!
We found a spot to sit and watch the Lights Parade and the girls put on a dance show for everyone!

The parade was amazing and both girls loved it!  They waved to everyone!  (These pics are on a different camera too)
Next up was a laser show on the castle!  It was amazing how they did that!  We had great seats right beside the castle!  We thought we were in the perfect spot for the fireworks but they told us the trees were in the way so we raced to find a new spot and it was perfect!
I took most of these pics on my big camera!  After the fireworks were over we rode the Peter Pan ride!  I wanted to ride the carousel while it was lit up so we stopped in there on the way out!


It was a wonderful day and I'm so glad I got to take the girls!  I definitely want to bring them back with Scotty and stay longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment