Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Soccer, packing and shopping

Today was soccer day!  We loaded up and had Sarah and Kylie with us too!  The kiddos did great at practice!  The little diva sister had fun modeling on the sideline 

We were going to go shopping afterwards but it was raining so we decided to skip it!  We came home and had a picnic on the back porch!  Madi laid down for a nap and the big kids played!  Later on, Korie helped me get all the kids clothes ready to pack for our trip!  I'm sure I overpacked like always, but I would rather have too much than not enough!!  We caught Kenzie snuggled up to Dallas on the couch watching cartoons!   It was so cute!

When Scotty got home later, Kenzie and I went shopping!  I never get to go out with just her!  We had so much fun!  She held my hand everywhere and was so excited pointed at everything!  She found a dress at Target and told me, "mommy this is the prettiest ever and I've wanted it for 2 weeks".  I thought I was going to die!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment