Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Playing and cleaning

I started this week off with a bang!  Monday I went to the gym bright and early and had the best workout yet!  Burned over 500 calories on the treadmill!
When I got home I took the girls on a walk to the park!  Sarah and Kylie came too and the girls had so much fun!!  
We ended up walking 2.6 miles on top of the 3.7 miles I did that morning!  I was pretty beat when we got home!  I'm trying to clean the house on a schedule to make sure everything gets done!   Monday is my bedroom and bathroom!  I gave them the best scrubbing since probably we moved in!  I even dusted the blinds!!  After Madi's nap we went outside and played for awhile before dinner!

This morning we headed to my parents house to wait on their new floor to be installed!  When the workers got there they weren't able to do it because their slab still had too much moisture in it!  I grabbed the girls some lunch on the way home and laid Madi down for a nap when we got home!  My cleaning for the day was the kitchen and dining area!  I dusted the blinds, mopped and cleaned everything!!  It looks so good and I tried to keep the kids out as much as I could!  When Madi woke up we went outside to play but it started raining on us so we came inside and watched from the door!
They slowly inched their way out and eventually ended up playing in the rain!
It didn't rain long and then we got back to playing!! 

And then it started raining again!  After catching some raindrops we headed inside for dinner!
We went back outside after dinner to jump on the trampoline!  

Scotty got home from work and I changed and went for a walk!  Something came over me and I decided to jog!  I ended up going faster and further than I have in a LONG time!!!  Every time I came to my goal place to start walking, I just kept going!  I was so proud of myself!!  It was a great end to the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment