Sunday, May 3, 2015

Weekend wrap up

Saturday we woke up early and went garage sale'ing!!  It was our neighborhoods big sale and we got lots of good stuff!  The girls did so good and we shopped until we were out of money!!!  We ran a few errands afterwards and Madi said Bebe officially to my mom!  I had her in the cart a few isles over and my mom walked by and Madi said "Bebe" about 3 times to her and was so excited!  It was sweet and my mom loved it!!  When we got home Kenzie was so excited to go show her friend Joliegh her new scooter and scooted down there as soon as she jumped out of the car! Madi was sleeping so Jo's mom said Kenzie could come play and I could stay with Madi!!!  We have the best neighbors seriously!
I rushed around cleaning up while I only had one sleeping kiddo at home!!  When Kenzie came home we made dinner and played for the rest of the night!  Scotty stayed out to watch a big fight at a friends house so it was just us girls! I took a long bath and watched a show on Netflix and called it a night!!  Today I headed to my mom and dads bright and early!  We went to breakfast and then to a few thrift stores!  It was nice to hang out with them alone without the girls for a change!  I forget how funny they are and how much I miss seeing them everyday!  I can't wait to go on our road trip in a few weeks and spend a full week together!!  I stopped and got a pedicure on the way home then it was back to reality at home!!  I took the girls outside to play for awhile since it was so nice out today!




Scotty brought home so watermelon and the girls loved it!  I remember visiting my granny when I was little and she would cut open a watermelon and we would sit together and eat the whole thing with forks!  She would have loved this!!


Scotty cooked out fajitas for dinner while the girls played outside!!  After dinner we took a walk with the girls in the wagon! When we got home Kenzie watered the flowers!!  It was a perfect night!






No comments:

Post a Comment