Saturday, May 9, 2015

Playing in the rain

I started my Friday out by burning away 
535 calories!!!   I came home and got us all ready to go to open gym at a gymnastics place!  Kenzie had a blast!



I was running around like crazy chasing after Madison!  I was pleasantly surprised at how good Kenzie was at everything she attempted and I'm so excited for her first class on Monday!  We grabbed lunch and went to Target on the way home and then took naps!  Today was one of the rare days I was able to get a nap in too!   I took the girls outside to play for a bit and we ended up going down the street to play with Joliegh and her mommy for awhile!  A huge storm came and we ran home under an umbrella!  The girls loved that!  Sara texted not long afterwards asking if we wanted to come outside for pizza and margaritas......um yes!  The girls all played and Joliegh came down too!

Love these girls!  Madi was content sitting in the rain playing in the mud!
We played for a bit outside in the rain until we saw some lightening and then called it a night and went inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment