Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Back to our regular schedule

Sunday we had a family fun day at the pool!  We packed snacks and drinks and had the best time!  Since Scotty was there I was even able to lay out in the chair and catch some sun!!

We stayed until our cooler was empty, about 4.5 hours, and then came home to grill out fajitas and call it a day!!  Monday morning I was up and at em to the gym for the first time in 2 weeks!  We had a new instructor teach the class and it was awesome!  I got home just in time for Scotty to leave for work!  I packed up the girls and we headed for the pool.

Kenzie swam like a fish and did cannonballs off the side!  Madison swam around a little but mostly sat around with me and peeked on me through my chair! We came home and ate lunch and then went to the library to sign up for the summer reading program!  They had some games and crafts for the kids and we checked out a few books!


Up next was a snowcone before hitting up the grocery store!  

They both passed out on the way home which tells me they had a fun filled day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment