Monday, June 20, 2016

Just keep swimming

This morning I started my day off with a gym session!  When I got home we just lounged around and watched movies!  I put on Finding Nemo for the girls since we were going to see Finding Dory later on.  We had a picnic lunch in my bed and then laid Madi down for a nap.  I don't know what it is about eating in my bed, but the girls think it is the best thing ever when we do it!  Korie and Dallas came over later and we headed to the movies and met up with our friend Krystal and her kids Mason and Madi.  


Madison talked and sang and played through the whole movie!  The more I tried to keep her quiet the louder she got!  Overall they all did very good.  It was such a cute movie and the girls kept singing "just keep swimming" over and over afterwards!
Such sweet kiddos!  They are 5,5,4,3 and 2.  Krystal and her kids left and the rest of us walked around and then got some dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment