Monday, June 20, 2016

Happy Father's Day

Sunday was Father's Day and we spent the day loving on Scotty!  He is such a wonderful daddy to the girls and he loves them so much!  With his crazy work schedule, anytime they get with him they pack it in with playing!  We went and got coffee and breakfast and then I finished painting in Kenzie's room while they played.  It took 3 coats of primer to cover up the grey glitter and pink chevron walls.
I finally got it done.  Bebe and Papa came over and visited while Scotty grilled out fajitas!  I offered all day to do it or at least help but he wanted to do it himself. It was delicious!
I love my daddy so much.

He is the best papa and they worship him!  


Later on Kenzie did her first chore for an allowance!  She has been asking to do some "jobs" and I gladly let her fold the towels for some change.
She was so excited to get an allowance!  I told her she could save her money in her piggy bank and when it was full we could count it and then she could buy something!  She couldn't get it in her piggy bank fast enough.
Later on....
Kenzie--mommy what all chores can I do?
Me--folding clothes, dusting, vacuuming, picking up playroom, and making beds.
Kenzie--those are all the chore you don't like doing!  Is that why you want me to do them, wait....is that why you had me? To do all your chores.....?

She nailed it right on the head! 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment