Saturday, June 25, 2016

Pool time and a birthday party

Friday morning the girls and I went to my work out class at the trampoline park!  Kenzie was doing the routine behind the teacher and she let her get on her own trampoline next to her and work out with us!  Kenzie thought that was the coolest thing ever!  I wish I would have had my phone to take a picture!  We ran some errands and then headed home for lunch before meeting some friends at the pool to swim!  Krystal came with Madi and Madon and Amber brought baby Reid.  We ran into so many friends while we were there!  Kenzie found her long lost pal Ethan.  They have known each other since they were babies!  We hung out with him and his daddy for awhile and then a little girl from Kenzie's class showed up and they played for a little bit!  
Later on I ran into my long lost best friend Jaime and her little boy!  Jaime and I were best friends since first grade but ended up going to different high schools!  
Her parents bought a house right down the street from us so hopefully we get to see each other more!  We stayed until around 4 and drug ourselves home!  Bebe came over and suprised the girls and spent the night with us!  We got up early this morning to run some errands and then had to get ready for a birthday party!  Kenzie's friend Serena had her 5th birthday party at a gymnastics place and the girls had a blast!

I had fun catching up with all the mommies and scheduled some fun play dates!!  We ran some errands on the way home and now I am anxiously counting down the minutes until bedtime!!  I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment