Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Happy birthday to me

Sunday was my birthday!!  Woo hoo!!!  Kenzie ran in at 6:00 yelling Happy Birthday mama!!!  So much for sleeping in!!  Scotty and the girls spoiled me with coffee and breakfast to start off the day! Later they came in with presents and cards.  The girls were so excited!  They got me a life proof case for my phone, a Yeti cup, workout headbands, waffle maker and a really cool vanity mirror!!  Scotty was proud of himself for not shopping the day before and he even color coded the gift bags to the card envelopes....he did good!  I got in a nap and a bath before we got ready for my birthday dinner!
We went to the Magic Time Machine and it was so much fun!!  We sat in a carosel table and our waiter was dressed like a leprechaun.  The girls got an autograph book and had all the characters sign it and thought it was so fun to walk around and find them all!




The girls got magic potion drinks that bubbled and smoked and the adults got stronger magic potions!
Dads first time using a selfie stick!!
The girls found Rapunzel and Kenzie was so excited!  Madison wouldn't get too close to her!
I took Madison to the bathroom and when I came back Kenzie was cracking up and couldn't wait to show me the picture they took of us earlier!
It took me a minute to realize what was going on and then I couldn't quit laughing! I can't get passed Madison looking like a little old man!  They came and sang happy birthday to me and brought me my favorite buntinis from Nothing Bunt Cakes.
It was such a fun night with my family and I am truly blessed! I can't wait to see what year 32 brings me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment