Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Special day with Kenzie

Today Scotty and I got to spend the whole day with just Kenzie!  We dropped Madison off with Amber and baby Reid and we headed to the water park for the day!  She was so excited to go to their house!
Kenzie was even more excited when she saw where we were going!


We played a little and then Kenzie and I decided to go ride a big slide!

She is so brave.  Sometimes I have to step back and remember she is only 4.  She wanted to do an obstacle course in the bigger pool and looked so tiny standing in line with all the big kids waiting to do it.  She did it though!  She is getting so big and I don't like t!

We had a picnic and then went to the lazy river and floated around!
Kenzie started off by going around with her floatie on. Then she switched to an inner tube and then decided to go without a float!  She could touch the bottom and would walk a little and then swim a little.



We had such a fun day together!  Kenzie kept saying "I'm having so much fun, this is the best day ever".  That made my day!  She is so sweet though and kept asking about Madi.  "I wonder what Madi and baby Reid are doing". "Should we save an ice cream for Madi when we pick her up?".  Such a sweet sister.  Amber sent me pics of Madi throughout the day and they had a great time.

We had such a great time, we went ahead and got season passes!  I think Madi would like it, or at least tolerate it, and Kenzie loved it!  I'm excited to go back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment