Friday, September 8, 2017

Kerrville trip

Friday we were supposed to leave for Kerrville to visit my uncles after Madison's meet the teacher!  I ended up running over a wood staple on my way home and poked a hole in my tire and could hear air leaking out!  Mom and dad were already at my house so I left Madison and Landon with them and picked Kenzie up from school and we went to Scotty's work to get my tire fixed!
 
She looks so much older in these pictures!!  We finally got my tire fixed and on the road around 1'ish.  We stopped for lunch and to fill up with gas a few times and made it to my uncle Jerry's house around 8:30'ish.
It was my cousins son Teagan's first birthday!  We visited for awhile and then headed to my other uncles house where we were staying for the weekend. The next morning the girls helped Aunt Jess pick cotten that she had growing.  They thought this was the coolest thing ever!


My uncle draws really good!  I remember growing up and visiting and he would always draw me tons of pictures to take home and color!  He did the same thing for the girls!
M
We grabbed some lunch and then headed to my great uncle Bob's house to visit with his family and some other great aunts and uncles.
We took a big family picture at Uncle Bobs house but I haven't seen it yet!  We stopped and went to a few stores in San Antonio and then grabbed some dinner on the way home!  The next morning Madison helped Aunt Jess make breakfast for everyone!  It was delicious.
Us girls split from the boys like usual and did some shopping!  I found an elf that would have come home with me if I had had more room in my car.
That night we had one last family dinner with both uncles and their families!

Bubba fell asleep just in time for my food to get soggy and not get to eat dinner but that's ok!  We went home and got packed up to the leave!  The next morning we hit the road bright and early to head home!  We stopped at a drive through zoo on the way and I want to do a whole separate post on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment