Monday, September 11, 2017

Landon is 6 months

I'm not sure how this sweet chunk of love is already 6 months, but he is!  The sweetest baby boy ever!  This boy is always smiling and happy and really only cries when he is hungry or tired!
He is wearing 6-9m clothes and a size 3 diaper!  I haven't put shoes on him yet, but I'm guessing he is in a size 3-4.  At his check up this week he weighed 18 pounds 10 ounces which puts him in the 68% and he was 28.25" long which is the 96%.  He is very tall.  Anything that has feet on it, like his jammies, I have to size up to give his toes some room.
Landon LOVES LOVES LOVES food. Anything and everything!  He is drinking 6oz about 5-6x's a day.  He has started holding his own bottle and we have to pry it out of his hands.  I give him baby food about 1-2x's a day and he has started on puffs and yogurt melts. I let him sample anything we are eating that I think he can "chew".  He has 2 little teeth that are ready for the good food.  His favorites have been ice cream, refried beans, guacamole, mashed potatoes and pizza crust! 
He still is an amazing sleeper!  His bedtime is notmallly around 8 and he will sleep until close to 9 if we let him.  Most mornings we have to wake him up to get the girls to school.  Occasionally he will wake up around 3am and I just give him his paci and roll him over and he goes right back to sleep!  He normally takes a quick nap around 10 and then his longer nap around 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment