Monday, September 18, 2017

Our fun week

Last weekend Scotty and I went to the opening Cowboys game!

We rode with some friends and met some friends there.  We did some tailgating and hung out before the game and then went inside to watch them WIN!  It was a lot of fun!  We got in way to late and I definitely didn't make it to my early morning workout!  Landon started holding his bottle and it is so cute, and nice for me to have a free hand!
We had a "cool" front this past week and took advantage of it and played outside!
Landon LOVED riding in the back! (I walked behind him to make sure he didn't fall out). His little fat rolls on his legs were jiggling the whole way!

Tuesday we played outside again!  Bubba loved sitting out there and looking around!

We are so ready for fall weather! Wednesday Landon had his 6 month check up!  The doctor said he looks perfect...duh!
We grabbed some lunch and went and ate with Kenzie at her school!  She was so excited!
After school, Heidi and Tessi, Autumn, Paislee and Rylee walked to our house and played for awhile and then we all went to dinner together.
Thursday was a lazy day for us!  That night I had Bunco!  The kids stayed with a sitter, which they loved, until Scotty got home!
Friday I did a bunch of cleaning up around the house!  I had some people come and look through some clothes I was selling, and actually got rid of a bunch of it!  Later I took the kids to get some dinner and we went to the park for a picnic!
This was a new park for us and we loved it.  Our favorite thing was the zip line!  I even got on it!






It was a really fun night spent with my babies!  That wraps up last week!  I feel like all my posts are weekly catch ups!   I keep saying I'm going to do better, but this time I really am!

No comments:

Post a Comment