Friday, September 29, 2017

This weeks recap

Monday Christina and I went and picked up what didn't sell at Just Between Friends!  I sold most of it and made close to $600.  I took some cute pics of bubs while we waited on the girls to get out of school.
And then I found this one when I was looking back thru them.  I laughed so hard!
Tuesday Amber and Reid took Madi, Landon and I to the zoo!  It wasn't a very hot day and no crowd at all!  We got to see the most animals that I have ever seen and they were up so close!




Madison was terrified to feed the giraffes!  I guess the drive they zoo did her in!

Landon has learned how to clap when we cheer for him!  I can never get it on video but he looks so cute doing it!



Wednesday I had a hair appointment!  I rushed to get to Kenzie's school in time for a conference with her teacher!  That night we met up with some friends for Autumn's birthday!
This is the only picture I took all night!  We had fun celebrating her!  Thursday I helped my friend Christina at her garage sale!  Later on I picked Dallas up from school and then we picked up Kenzie!  I took them to get an ice cream and then we came home and played!

Today Amber and I went to Canton to do some shopping!  It was the perfect day to go!  Cool and no crowds at all!  I got some great stuff!  Landon was amazing the whole time!  We picked up the girls and came home with Rylee too!  The girls all played while I worked on some things a few people had ordered from me that I had to get to done!
Bubs fell asleep on me tonight and I soaked up all the cuddles!  I can't believe how fast he is growing and I want to savor every moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment