Friday, September 29, 2017

Last last week

My month of camp gladiator is up and now we have decided to meet up at 5am and get a walk in before Heidi has to go to work.
We started last Monday meeting up at the corner where our streets meet and can get in a little over 3 miles each morning!  It's fun to be able to get our workout in and be able to get some girl talk in.  Plus I get to come in and have almost an hour to myself before the kids get up for school. 
Tuesday was drop off day for all my Just Between Friends stuff!  I had ALOT to sell this time!  Amber watched Landon and my friend Christina came with me to help.

Kenzie started lacrosse!  It is new to this age group around here so they let the little ones come and practice when they want with no commitment!  The big girls were so sweet to her and Rylee and of course Kenzie LOVED it.

Wednesday morning I took Landon to Ashley's house to have his 6 month pictures taken!  He looked ADORABLE but didn't want to smile that much!  I guess he was in a serious modeling mood.
(This is off her camera and I can't wait to see the rest). Later on I met Amber and we went and shopped at the JBF sale! I got some great stuff!  Rob called on my way home and asked if we wanted to come over for hamburgers and games.....duh!  That meant I didn't have to cook dinner!  We hung out for awhile and then headed home.
Friday night we went over to Heidi and Rob's house for dinner and game night!  Autumn and Chris came too and all the kids had so much fun playing while the adults hung out! Landon was going to town on pizza crust!  


We stayed pretty late and then went home and crashed!  Kenzie had a soccer game Saturday!  It was so hot that Bebe came over and stayed with Landon and Madi!
She played so good and almost got a goal (but she tripped over the ball). Later on we met up with some friends and walked to the park for Celebrate Fate.  They had some kids activities and then an amazing firework show!



We came home and put the kids to bed and then had a sitter come and stay while we walked down the street to a friends house to hang out! 
We had so much fun and stayed out way too late!  The next morning came fast and was rough! (But so worth it)

No comments:

Post a Comment