Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cast off

Kenzie got her cast off today!!! Yay!!!  I was nervous how she would do for the sawing it off, but it wasn't too bad!  They gave her some head phones to wear so it wouldn't be so loud for her!  She kept screaming "don't cut my arm off" over and over, poor girl!!  
Once it was off she still held it and kept her arm by her side! I was a little worried but the doctor assured me that at her age this is normal.  They don't understand that the arm is healed and won't hurt!  She got new x-rays that showed new bone growth which was perfect!  
She was pretty excited once she realized she could suck both of her thumbs now!
Stinker!  When she wouldn't think about it she would use her arm just fine, but if we talk about it or I give it any attention she says it hurts!!!  
She was very happy to finally get to take a good bubble bath!  Her arm stunk so bad that she needed a good soaking!!

This sweet girl is 3 months today!!!
I'll do a whole post on her hopefully tomorrow!  I have to have an endoscopy to see what's going on wih my tummy tomorrow!  Fingers crossed that goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment