Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Swimming lessons

Kenzie was so excited to go swimming tonight!  We talked about not crying and that she was going to swim with "my friend" and it was going to be fun!  She looked adorable in her bikini!  We walk in and she tells me she tee tees while we are waiting in line!  I thought no big deal, she has a swim diaper on! Wrong!  It's running down her leg and making a puddle in her Toms and on the ground under her!  Oops!  I will get new diapers for next time!  When it's her turn she goes very hesitantly with the teacher and cries the rest of the time!  Meanwhile, I am snapping pictures---until the director comes over and tells me that I'm not allowed to take pictures!  What? No pictures? Luckily I got a few before I had to put my camera away!



She kept crying "I want my mommy" over and over so they had me go around the corner so she couldn't see me!  I peeked around just in time to see the instructor dunk her under the water!  I'm sure she loved that!!!
Her Daddy and Madi were on the sidelines cheering her on too!  Scotty was so embarrassed that I got in trouble for my camera!  I have gotten us in trouble taking pictures a few other times too!! Ha!  I set us up for her to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays!  She will get used to it and love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment