Monday, May 12, 2014

MISC Monday

I have been having some stomach issues for a few months now!  Pretty sure it's my gall bladder!  I had a sonogram that showed 2 stones, but a duct was enlarged and some of my bloodwork was off! My doctor ordered an upper endoscopy, which I had last week!  That came back showing a have reflux and damage to my esophagus from it!  I also had an MRI Saturday which came back "normal".  My mom watched the girls while I had it done!
Afterwards, I came home and got Kenzie and we went to Laura's house to get my hair done!  Bebe took Madi home with her! 
Kenzie and Bella played and watched Frozen and sang all the songs!!
They are so cute together!  We left there and headed to Bebe's house to get Madi!  
I looked in the backseat and found her feeding her baby!  Such a good little mommy! Tonight we had a tea party!
She was so excited!  I drank a million cups of "tea".  Madison was all smiles!
Makenzie also pushed her baby sister in her stroller!
This picture is from Friday night when Bebe spent the night and I love it.
Kenzie loves her Bebe so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment