Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I am so blessed to be a mommy to Makenzie and Madison!  I dreamed my whole life about being a mommy and my prayers were answered with the two sweetest and most perfect little girls that I could have ever imagined! 
They mean the world to me!!  I am also blessed to have the most wonderful mother to look up to! She is my rock and my best friend!
I hope I can be half the mother to my children that she is to me!  I look up to her in every way possible!  
My girls love their Bebe so much and I love watching them with her!!!
I woke up refreshed after getting to sleep all night!  Best Mother's Day gift!  However, that means our day started at 6:00......oh well, more time to love on my babies!  Scotty, and the girls, cooked me a delicious breakfast!

And they surprised me with a printer!  I have been wanting one and I'm so excited to have it hooked up and ready!  We went to visit Bebe and Papa afterwards and had lunch at their house!
 



We went and visited Grandma and Grandpa too!  I forgot to bring my camera in to get any pictures!  Makenzie had fun playing catch with grandpa and Madison cuddled up to everyone and smiled and giggled!  We headed home and played a little and relaxed!  We got both girls to bed and I got to snuggle with the hubby and watch our show!!!  It was a wonderful Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment