Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Crazy kids

We spent the day with Korie and Dallas yesterday!!  Those two kids are crazy!  We had to leave the house for a showing so we picked them up and went to Starbucks and got lunch!
Kenzie was so excited to get a cake pop and decided she didn't like it!  Score for me!!  We went to a friends house Korie was house sitting for!  They ran a muck!!!  Jumped on the bed, ran around and acted crazy!!!
Dallas wanted to put his hat on Madi goose!
We headed home for naps!  I had to reorganize my stuff that was in the garage while the girls slept! When they woke up we picked Dallas and Koko back up and went to Target!



Oh these two!  They were crazy!  We left there and met Sue for dinner!  Pretty sure they had wore Korie and I down by this time!  It was a beating!  Crying, whining, pulling on us, wanting to be held---crazy! Our waiter was "different" and we ended up being there almost 2 hours!
I still love this crazy girl even though she pushed me to my limits today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment