Thursday, May 8, 2014

Madison is 3 months

My sweet girl is 3 months!!!  I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  Madison is such a joy to be around!!
She is always smiling and happy!!   The last week or so she has really starting cooing and talking!  I love hearing her sweet voice!!
She is wearing 3-6 month clothes and is in a size 2 diaper!  I need to go through her closet and pull out all the stuff she has outgrown!  Madi is eating 3-5 ounces every 3-4 hours and we just switched her to the size 2 nipples! 
She typically will go to bed about 8:30 and has slept all the way through the night 5 days in a row, but the past 2 nights she has woken up around 3:30 for a bottle!  
A typical day for her is to wake up about 6:15 and quickly get dressed for the day, normally by daddy, and we are off to Ashley's house!  She takes 3 bottles over there and I pick her up about 4.  She will normally take a cat nap from about 5:30 to 6 and then will take a bottle and I keep her awake from then on!  
She loves sitting in her bumbo and watching me cook dinner!  She still is not a fan of tummy time and will immediately flip over onto her back!  We get Kenzie ready for bed and I will sit her in her bumbo on Kenzie's bed for story time.  I normally will then put her in the "backpack" while I clean up around the house!  
She is ready for her last bottle about 8:30 and we go in my room for quiet time!  I change her for bed and swaddle her up and feed her! I will rock her until she falls asleep and then move her into her crib and keep my fingers crossed that she stays asleep!  She sleeps with a sound machine playing ocean waves and has a little night light in her room!
She is absolutely precious and I love her to pieces!!  She will instantly smile at you if you look at her and has started giggling!  Last night I noticed when you pull her shirt on or off her head she giggles like crazy! She loves her big sister the most I think!  Her eyes don't leave Kenzie when she is around.  If Madi catches Kenzie look at her, her little face will light up!  I think they are going to be such great friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment