Sunday, May 18, 2014

Weekend wrap up

Friday it was just me and the girls! We were lazy and watched cartoons in my bed!
Madison loves her sister so much!  She always smiles anytime she is near her!  Kenzie tolerates her pretty well for the most part!  By the end of Mickey though she was pushing her off of her!  She really doesn't like when Madi's slobber gets on her!!  Saturday morning we ran some errands and Kenzie insisted on bringing her baby doll and carrier too!

I got her a little handle that hooks on to the stroller for her to hold onto!  This was the first time to use it and she did really well!  We were almost done with our first stop when Kenzie realized her baby had fallen out of the carrier!  We had to retrace our steps and finally found her!  She picked her up and in her sweetest voice ever said, "I sowwy baby I drop you! I got you", and held her tight the rest of the time!  We came home for naps and then Koko and Dallas came over!  It was Korie's birthday so we took her to lunch! She picked Cici's and it was delicious!
We stopped for ice cream on the way home and then played for awhile at our house!  Today we were up bright and early at 6:15.  I'm very thankful that Madi slept through the night, but I can't wait to sleep until 8:00 just one morning!!  We got ready and headed out for family pictures!


Tamera sent me these off her camera!  I'm so excited to see the rest!! We met Bebe and Papa for lunch afterwards!

When we got home we all napped!  Kenzie went right down and I snuggled Madi in my bed!
 I love snuggling her!  She is so sweet! The rest of the afternoon was spent playing!  My mom made Kenzie diapers and wipes for her babies!  They are the cutest little things and Kenzie LOVES them!

Every one of her babies has a diaper now!!  Grandma stopped by to play for awhile too!
It was a wonderful weekend!!  I have both babies bathed and in bed and me and the hubby are watching our show! Perfect end to a perfect weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment