Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday tidbits

I picked up Makenzie from school and we headed to Target.  The minute we pulled into the parking lot she started cheering and was excited for her popcorn and slushee.
I think this means we go to Target too much!!  The rare times I take Makenzie to the store just me and her I will let her walk with me instead of getting in the cart.  She loves this.  The other day we went to Walmart and I let her ride on the back of the basket.   She thought this was the coolest thing ever.
We picked up Madi and headed home to play.  Scotty had to work late tonight and messed up my routine I had planned for the evening.  I was still able to cook dinner, clean up, and give both girls and myself a bath.  I'm getting this stuff down--it only took 3 months.  I let the girls take a bath together.

It was so cute.  I don't know who liked it more!  Kenzie poured water on Madi and Madi smiled and cooed at her.  They love each other so much and it melts my heart.
Makenzie has been cracking me up lately with the little things she says.  Today in the car she giggled and said "oh gosh" at the end like it was the funniest thing she had ever heard.  If I tell her something and I repeat myself, she says "mommy you already said that".  If she has to repeat herself she will say "mommy listen, I already said that" and will put her little hands on her hips.  She is sassy. 

Kenzie has her first swimming lesson tomorrow.  It's an evaluation class to see if she will benefit more from a one on one class or a group of 2 or 3 other kids.  We have been talking about it and I think she will do great.

No comments:

Post a Comment