Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to two of the best daddy's I know! 
My daddy is a one in a million!  He is the first man I ever loved and set the bar high!  I look up to him in more ways than he will ever know!  I love the way my girls love him as much as I do!
I knew when I married Scotty that he would be a wonderful daddy!  I did not however know that he would be wrapped around 2 little girls fingers the way he is!  He plays dress up and has tea parties!  He rocks Kenzie's babies and is so gentle with Madison!  He truly is the best daddy for my girls!!

This morning we all wound up in our bed cuddling!  Madison came back to bed with me after her 4:00 feeding and Makenzie came in sometime around 7.   We went and got coffee and breakfast and gave daddy his cards and present!
We headed out to visit Papa and have lunch!  Kenzie played outside all afternoon!  She blew bubbles and played on the swing set!  She loves being outside!!

We got Papa the biggest box of Mike & Ike's I've ever seen!  He LOVES them!!
                 Papa and his girls!!!
                   Daddy and his girls!!!
And of course they had to sit with Bebe!!!

We are so blessed to have these men in our lives!  They truly are the best daddy's in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment