Saturday, June 7, 2014

Gallbladder is gone

I have been dealing with gall bladder issues since Madi was about 2 weeks old. The attacks keep me up all night and are so painful!  I've had many tests done (sono, scope, MRI, and bloodwork) that all pointed to stones!  After being up ALL night again, I made an appointment with a surgeon my friend works for yesterday at 3:30 and he recommended getting it out ASAP.  The next thing I know, I am following him to the surgery center!  I was so nervous, more about the IV than anything! I hate those suckers!  I woke up in no pain and have 4 little incisions to keep my csection scar company!!  I think this officially put my bikini days to rest!  Haha. We got home about 9 and I went strait to bed!  My mom and dad got the girls for me while Scotty stayed with me!  Mom was so sweet to stay the night and Scotty got up with Madi in the middle of the night!  I may need to start adding him into the night time feeding rotation!  Today I am pretty sore getting up or down but feel ok when I'm up walking around!  I can't lift anything for a few days, not even the baby, so my saint of a mother is staying with me!  My plan is to stay in bed all weekend and rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment