Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pictures and breaking in the new house

I'm wore out!! I feel like my plate is spilling over!!  I have so many things that need to get done and so many thoughts and ideas running through my mind!!  

Last night Korie and I met my neighbor to get pictures made of the kids together!
This is all we got of them together!  Neither one would hold Madi, nor look at the camera!  I did get some really cute ones of the girls!




And we got one group picture!!  The kids look so excited!
Today I picked Kenzie up and we went and got a snowcone!
It's nice to get some alone time with her!! We picked up Madi and raced home to clean the house for 2 showings!! I went ahead and gave Kenzie her bath early because I knew we wouldn't be home until late! As I was finishing they both rescheduled to tomorrow.....really?  Scotty picked us up and we went to the new house and met our relator there!  Kenzie needed to potty right when we got there!  I knew there wasn't any toilet paper but a little "drip dry" never hurt nobody!!  Imagine the suprise on my face when she got so excited that she was POOPING on the potty!!  Of course Scotty's truck has NOTHING in it!  I had to sacrifice Madi's bib that she was wearing!  Thank god the water was on and we could flush!!  Oh potty training, you win again!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment