Monday, June 9, 2014

Madison is 4 months!!!

Sweet sweet girl!  We just love her to pieces!  She is just such a good baby!  The only time we hear her cry is if her diaper is wet or she is hungry!  She is so even tempered!  She has mastered rolling over from her tummy to her back and now is working on flipping over from her back to her tummy!  She has done it a handful of times!!
She has started grabbing at things in front of her!  Of course anything and everything goes straight to her mouth!  She is constantly chewing on her hands!  
I think she is going through a growth spurt right now!  Her bottles are now 5-6 ounces every 3-4 hours!  She has been waking up 1-2 times a night to eat which is not like her!  
A typical day for her starts at 6:30.  I get her up and changed for the day and we head to the babysitters!  She will eat 3 bottles while she is there and I pick her up about 4.  We will come home and do tummy time or play in her exersaucer for a little while!  She has started playing with all the toys on it and spins herself around in it!  She will get a bottle around 5 and take a little nap!  I'm able to fix Kenzie something to eat and feed her before she wakes up!  
Bath time is after dinner!  She still loves her bath!  She kicks and splashes and squeals the whole time!  After bath I get her swaddled up and she gets her last bottle and I carry her to bed about 8:15'ish!  She likes to rub her face up against the minky part of her bumpers!  I have started putting a blankie near her face and she seems to like that!  She's following in her sisters footsteps!
She normally just wakes up one time a night around 2 or 3!  Sometimes I get lucky and she sleeps all night but not often!! 

 She is such a joy and makes our family so happy!!  Her sweet little smile melts my heart and I love hearing her little giggle when you touch under her chin!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment