Friday, June 20, 2014

Kenzie-isms

I think Kenzie has her own language sometimes!!  I love listening to her talk and the funny things she says!!

She says "dute" for door.  I hope she always calls it that!!  Especially when she gets mad and says "I said don't close that dute", how can you get mad at her when she sounds so cute!!

She has been on a "I a good gurl" kick lately.  She puts a little twang on the girl.  She constantly tells me she is a good girl, most of the time I agree!!

Boobies!  I can't believe I have to say my daughter is obsessed with boobies!!  She always points hers out, and mine, in the most in opportune moments like checking out at the store.  She will pat my shirt and say "mommy has boobies".  I just roll my eyes and keep going!  Yesterday when I picked her up from school her teacher, Christy, told me that she told everyone that came to pick up their kids  that "Ms. Kisty has boobies".   OMG

Almosh!  I love when I ask her if she's ready or finished and she says "almosh".
When she's showing off for people she will say "look at me guys".  If she comes into a room she will say "hey guys".  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment