Friday, June 13, 2014

One step closer

Yesterday we had our walk through of our new house!  We went room by room and pointed out anything that we saw that wasn't perfect!  It was mostly paint touch ups!  There is a light switch that we can't figure out what it goes to, so they will figure that out!! It's so exciting that it will be ours in just a few weeks!!

We picked up the girls and went out to dinner for the first time in months!!  
My stomach did fine afterwards so I'm hopeful I am on the road to recovery!!!  We headed home and did some more packing before bed!!!  
I am happy to report that Madison slept all night and was unswaddled!!
Now that she can roll over from her back to her tummy we needed to break the swaddle habit!!  She has been doing pretty good, but last night was the first night to sleep all the way through!!!

Yesterday morning Makenzie had us cracking up!!  Scotty woke her up and took her to potty!  I came in and said good morning and she told me she pottied!!  Scotty went to wipe her and she giggled and peed a little more and it got on his hand!  I started laughing, but Kenzie put her hands on her hips and scrunched up her face and said "daddy I said I wasn't frew yet, gosh!! She said it very angrily!!!  I thought I was going to die!!  So much attitude!!  I love that she was so mad but said frew, how could we take her serious!!!  Love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment