Sunday, June 15, 2014

Swimming, snowcones and shopping

Shannon and Presley came over this morning and we took the girls swimming!
Korie and Dallas met us up there too!  The kids had fun playing together and Madison enjoyed a nap!

We changed and headed to lunch! Makenzie was slowly melting down from no nap the whole time!
Not this one. She was all smiles!  Snowcones was next on the list!


Shannon and I went to Tuesday morning to do a little shopping!  Kenzie completely flipped her lid there, I was ready to beat her!! (Jk I would never "beat" her.....) we headed home and since it was too late to let her nap, I let her run off some energy outside!



She started out fully clothed, but slowly she ended up like this....
Oh to be 2 again and swim naked in the backyard!!!  She was also very excited she got to potty in the grass "like Dallas".  I'll spare that picture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment