Thursday, August 14, 2014

I'm a dance mom

I've waited my whole life to be a dance mom!!  Kenzie started a ballet, tap and gymnastic combo class tonight!!  I picked her up from school and we went and picked Madi up and changed into her dance outfit there!!  She wasn't a fan of the tights at first.  When we got there and it was time to go in, she screamed and cried and I had to pass her off to the teacher.  By the time the door was closed, she was done and started stretching and twirling and dancing. There was one tiny window that we could peek in, but I had heard they are closing the curtains from here on out--boo.  There are 4 girls all together in the class and so far their moms are very nice!  We sat in the hallway and talked the whole time!! I was able to sneak a few pictures of Makenzie.  She came out so excited after class and said she wants to go back next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment