Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend wrap up

Another weekend has come and gone.  The days seem to be flying by.  Friday we went out to eat at On the Border and Kenzie was so funny.  Last time we were there Kenzie saw a waitress walk by and started calling her "mermaid".  I knew right away what she was talking about.  She had short white hair and Kenzie thought she looked like Ursula, the sea witch.  She was our waitress Friday and Kenzie was beside herself. The waitress didn't know why she kept calling her mermaid, and thank goodness.  I don't think I would like being referred to as the big sea witch.  It was cracking us up.
To a 3 year old I can see where she thought that.  She is so funny!  We all went to bed early when we got home.  Saturday we went to Shannon's house to hang out.  Kenzie and Presley played so good together. Kenzie didn't want to quit playing when it was time to go.  When I pried her away we went to Bebe's house to visit her.  Kenzie ended up staying there and spent the night.  When I was leaving, she said "Mama you go bye bye and I stay here with Bebe, bye bye".  I guess she wanted me to leave!!!  Scotty worked late so me and Madi cuddled and went to bed.  This morning we slept in until 9:30, it was great.  We headed out to run some errands and got the bar stools for the new house and got our new kitchen table. We picked up Kenzie on the way home and her and Scotty went to the movies.  It was Kenzie's first movie to see at the theater.
Scotty said she did good but she didn't like the movie.  They went and saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  I'm glad that we broke the ice and now we can take her to see more movies, a more girly movie next time.  While they were gone Madison and I went and ran some errands.  She rode in the buggy while I got groceries.
She liked it much better.  Madison has had a rash all weekend.  I'm not sure if it's a viral rash or that she is allergic to a food.  She acts fine, maybe a little more fussy than normal, but all in all fine.  Her tooth has broke through all the way.

Poor girl went to bed super early tonight--hopefully it won't be a super early morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment