Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Makenzie and Madison's check-ups

The girls had their check ups today after I got off work.  I can't believe Madison is 6 months old and Makenzie is 3 already.  It is crazy.  Makenzie went first and did very good.

She weighs 32 pounds and is 36 inches tall.  She didn't love getting her blood pressure taken but she sat still and let the nurse do it.  She got her hearing tested which she passed and also teetee'd in a cup which was normal as well!!

Madison was up next.  She weighed 15 pounds 7 ounces, which is 25-50%, and is 25.25 inches long, which is 25%.  Her head is  16.5 inches in the 25% and she is perfect.
 The doctor did say we should go to the eye doctor and have her blocked tear duct looked at.  I'm going to get that scheduled soon.  Poor girl had to get 3 shots and one oral vaccine.  She cried so hard--it was so sad.

We went and got Makenze's ballet shoes when we left.  I can't wait to see her twirling around in them.  Afterwards we met daddy for dinner.
She was all about her daddy tonight.  We came home and all laid in bed together and watched cartoons.  Scotty fell asleep with Makenzie so I snuck out for a jog.  I'm really enjoying my nightly runs.  It is starting to get dark a little earlier now so I need to try and start my run a little earlier as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment