Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Weekend wrap up

Friday I picked the girls up and we came home and waited on daddy to come pick us up for dinner.  Kenzie played with Madi and made her laugh so much!!  That girl loves her big sister!!
Saturday morning we laid around and snuggled.  I love these kind of mornings the best. 

 Korie and Dallas came over not long after we woke up and we hung out for a little while and then did some shopping and had lunch!!

We picked up some stuff to make a fall craft and then came home and played for a little while and then called it a night.

Scotty and the girls came with me to run a few errands.  My favorite place right now to go is Kirklands.  I love going there and picking out stuff for the new house and getting decorating ideas.  And I am super excited to see all the fall and Christmas stuff out!!
I love watching Madison and Makenzie play together.  It is the sweetest thing ever.  Madison loves her so much and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual, even though Makenzie puts up a tough front!!!
Sunday I took the girls for another photo session.  My friend, Lisa, is starting to take pictures on the side and wanted to practice on the kiddos. I can't wait to see them because the few she showed me on her camera were adorable. Korie came over later and we did our scarecrow craft.  It was so much fun!!

They turned out super cute and were so fun to make!!  Scotty and Lance took the kids to the pool while we crafted.  He sent me this picture and said she was having so much fun!
When they got home I noticed Scotty's clothes were wet and Kenzie ran up and said she fell in the big pool again.  WTH?  They were playing on the steps and she walked right off the step again, in the same spot she did it last time.  Scotty had to jump in and grab her.  That girl is starting swim lessons ASAP.

Monday I signed Makenzie up for a dance class.  It's a ballet, tap and gymnastics combo class.  She got fitted for her tap shoes and looks adorable in them.  She thinks she is hot stuff in them too.

 Bebe came over to visit us when she got off work.  Kenzie was so excited to see her.  She kept hugging her and saying "I miss you Bebe" and wouldn't let her out of her sight!  I love seeing how excited she is to see her Bebe.  I cooked us dinner and we tackled bath and bedtime and then she stayed with the girls while I went jogging.

It was a wonderful weekend and looking forward to a great and busy week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment