Saturday, September 5, 2015

Blog catch up

I was a slacker at blogging this week!  Scotty was off on Wednesday and took the girls to breakfast while I went to the gym!  I have met some "gym friends".  We all got the same classes and then sit in the sauna and have "mom" talk.  I love it!  Later on we went shopping at the mall and the kids were awesome the whole time!  We were able to go in every store we wanted and even sat down for a peaceful lunch...... hallelujah!  
We had almost made it back home with both babies asleep when Scotty realized he didn't have his sunglasses on anymore!  We drove all the way back to get them out of the very first dressing room he went in!  Thank goodness they were still there hours later!!  Scotty cooked ribs for dinner and then we went out for ice cream!  Thursday morning Scotty took Makenzie to school while I went to the gym!  I asked him to send me a picture and the first thing I noticed.....
She is wearing Madison's shoes!  I had bought them the day before on clearance for Madi next year!  Luckily they were only about a size too small for Kenzie but still her poor little toes!  Men!  Madi and I ran some errands and met Leslie for lunch!
We ran a few errands and made it just in time to get Kenzie from school!  Madison ended up not getting a nap and was in rare form for Makayla when she came to babysit her while we went to cheer!  I felt bad leaving her!  The head coach wasn't there so I led the practice!  I was worn out when we got home!  Friday morning I couldn't get us up and ready in time for my class but I did make it up there with both girls and dropped them off in the toy room!  I did arms on my own and then an hour of cardio and sat in the sauna with the girls!! (And by the girls, I mean my mom friend girls). We left there and headed to Target to get just a few things! Over $200 later we headed home for lunch and naps!  Oops!  Bebe came over later that night and we went to dinner at Chilis!  
Scotty ended up meeting us there too and then us girls went back to Target!  (I may or may not have a Target shopping problem).  
The girls were really sweet and Madi wanted to sit in her sisters lap the whole time!  We stopped at a couple more places and then came home to play before bed!!  This morning we were back out shopping and then picked up lunch and came back home!  My head started hurting so bad!  Light and noises were making it worse so I laid Madison down and turned on a show for Kenzie and laid down for awhile!  I had planned on taking the girls to a little festival our town was putting on in our neighborhood but I just couldn't with my headache!  Instead we parked down the street and watched the fireworks from the car!  They had a blast and that's all that matters!








No comments:

Post a Comment