Sunday, September 6, 2015

Day date with the hubs

Scotty surprised me and asked if I wanted to go to Canton and do some shopping!  Hmmmm......duh! Yes!  We took the kids to Bebe and Papa's house and headed out!

We had a great time and I got some really cute stuff!  Lots of cute tank tops that were on major clearance and the cutest boutique dress......in a SMALL!  I don't think I have ever worn a small!  It got pretty hot and we were ready for lunch so we headed back home!  Margaritas were calling for us so we stopped off for a few before getting the girls!  They had fun with Bebe making snow globes and playing!
Our day drinking escapades left us so sleepy when we got home!  We ended up lounging around until bedtime and now snuggled up watching our shows!!!  It was a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment