Sunday, September 13, 2015

Playing, painting and primping

Thursday Scotty took Makenzie to school while I went to the gym and then later met me with Madison before he went to work!!
Madison and I got some Fall decorations and came home to put it all out!  She decided she didn't need a nap and gave me some loving instead!
Lots of kisses!  We picked up sissy and played for awhile before Bebe came over to watch Madison while we went to cheer practice!  
Friday I decided to paint the wall behind my fireplace brown!  It looks so good and I love it!
We spent the rest of the afternoon playing and practicing cheers!  I think Kenzie really likes it because she asks to do practice and she is always doing cheers around the house!

Bebe came over later on to spend the night so she could watch Madi at the football game the next morning!  I put Kenzie's hair in curlers and Madi insisted on having some too!

She was very proud of them!  She wants to be like her big sister so bad!!  Kenzie said she needed her nails painted to cheer!  She is constantly putting on her lip gloss before we go out and always wants her nails painted, which of course Madi does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment