Thursday, September 17, 2015

So....it's Thursday

I suck at blogging lately!  We have been so busy this week and when I have time to sit for a minute something else always comes up!  Monday I went to the gym AND remembered to be back in time to take Makenzie to gymnastics!  I forgot last week....oops!
She really likes it and is doing great!  I want to add another class for her but I don't know if we can fit it in!! Before cheer practice that night it was "cooler" than it has been so we played outside for a bit.  Kenzie wanted to play hopscotch!
Tuesday Madi and I dropped Kenzie off at school and then met up with my friend Datha to do some shopping at little wholesale shops downtown!  She has a business and is able to get cheap stuff down there!  Madison cried the whole time and I'm sure those ladies were so happy when we left!  And sometime during digging through huge bins filled with necklaces she dropped her Ana doll and realized it as we were leaving!  Kiss that one goodbye, I was not going back in there to get it! (Bebe we need another one) (the first one had its head pulled off and Bebe saved the day and got them another one)  I got super cute outfits for Halloween and Christmas and some chunky necklaces for the girls!  We met her husband for lunch and then headed home to pick up sister!  Madi loves going to her school!  She runs through the doors and down the hall and finds Kenzie's backpack in the hallway!  When her teacher opens the door she runs in and they are so sweet to her and gives her a snack like the big kids!  

It was so sweet to see all her little friends run up and hug her goodbye.  I took them for a little treat after school before we went home!
Just a princess making necklaces....
Wednesday I went to the gym in our neighborhood!  I did a little over 4 miles on the treadmill and some legs!  It was really crowded so I didn't stay too long!  We decided to not bring the girls to the gym daycare this week to hopefully not expose them to sickies before our cruise!
I went and got my nails and toes done after lunch and then came home and started packing!
Today I kept Kenzie home from school and we ran to target to get last minute things for the trip!

These suitcases are packed full and I still have a bunch of clothes to pack!  I finished up homecoming posters today too!  

I think they turned out cute and I'm excited to see them all hanging up at the game on Saturday!  Kenzie gave Dallas his garter tonight at cheer practice!  They are so cute!  Tomorrow is jam packed and I have so much to do!  Good thing my husband shut off our cable tonight <eye roll> who has time for that anyways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment