Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Ready for Fall

Kenzie had school today and was so excited!!  I'm glad she likes it so much!!
Poor Madi cried for her sister when we left!  She wanted to stay so bad!
 Madi and I went to the gym after we dropped her off and I made it thru my whole workout without them coming to get me and Madi made it the whole time without having her paci!!!  Win win!!  We ran a few errands on the way home but she was very ready for a nap so we came home!  I cleaned the living room from top to bottom to continue with my one room a day cleaning schedule and sat down and watched Ellen!  Her new season started today and she is my favorite!!  Madi was so excited to get her sister from school and they played together all afternoon when we got home!!
While they wrestled around, I was able to finish my wreath and set up the porch a little!  I'm getting down all my fall stuff tomorrow from the attic!

I can't wait to see pumpkins everywhere! Fall is my favorite time of year for sure!  Kenzie had cheer practice tonight and Madison insisted on putting her hair in a pony tail too like Makenzie's!
She was so proud of it and kept walking to the mirror so she could see!!
I was able to sneak a picture of her learning a new cheer tonight at practice!  The girls are working so hard!  2 hours of practice after a day of school for most of them is just so hard on them!  I'm excited to see it all together and the improvements they make!!

No comments:

Post a Comment