Tuesday, September 1, 2015

First day of Preschool

 Kenzie had her first day of preschool today.  We got up early and her daddy cooked her favorite breakfast of eggs with cheese and strawberries.  We got everything packed up in her backpack and headed out for pictures before we left.







 Madison wanted to get in every picture so bad and kept running up there.  Every time Makenzie would set her backpack down Madison was right there to grab it and put it on.   We got to school and Kenzie was so excited to get out and go see her class.
 


 We saw several of our friends there before class started and I think that made her even more excited.  After we dropped her off I took Madison to the gym with me while I worked out.  I was able to get in a good work out and then sat in the sauna with some friends I have made up there.  Madi and I hit up hobby lobby on the way home and had so much fun taking our time shopping.  We came home for lunch and naps.  When I went to get Madi up to go get her sister I found her snuggled up with her bunny and "Jackson".  Makenzie has been carrying around that baby doll for the past week or so and Madison insisted on sleeping with it while Kenzie was at school.
 When we got there the kids were having their snacks and learning about mixing colors.  Madison was so excited to see Makenzie and ran in and gave her a hug.  It was so sweet.  Kenzie said she had a great day and loved it.  Her favorite part was eating her lunch and playing outside.
We stopped for snow cones on the way home to celebrate the first day of school.

We came home and played for a bit and then I got dinner ready, which neither kid ate.  While we were getting ready to go to cheer practice Madi wanted to put on Kenzie's outfit.
She was so proud of herself.  She loves doing anything and everything that her big sissy does.

No comments:

Post a Comment